A dynamic presenter and speaker, Sherry Corbitt has a vast knowledge of everything from Business Coaching, mortgages, real estate, niche marketing, lifestyle topics, and more!
Sherry is passionate about sharing her experience and knowledge with entrepreneurs. She lives by the philosophy that together, we can achieve so much more! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the Keynote Topics: Standing Out in a Saturated Market, Picking a Niche, Adding Magic to Your Business (The Walt Disney Method!), Tackling your BHAG, and Top 8 apps Every Busy Entrepreneur Needs!
- Travel across Canada with Mortgage Professionals Canada speaking in 8 Provinces.
- Speaker at Connect Women, Whitby Chamber
- BACD Do It In Durham speaker
- Breakout session speaker at the Mortgage Professionals of Canada National conference two years
- Broker panel speaker at Mortgage Intelligence Ontario Professional Development Day
- Guest presenter at Company of Women, Durham Region
- Taking your Business to the Next Level: Finding Business in your Database
- How to Stand Out in a Saturated Market Place: Why Niche Marketing Works
- Adding Magic to Your Business: The Walt Disney Method!
- Tackling Your BAGH
- Top 8 Apps Every Busy Entrepreneur Needs
- Pen to Paper to Attract New Business
Topics include business coaching, mortgages, niche marketing, real estate, writing, books, and more.
TOP ASSOCIATE IN ONTARIO MORTGAGE INTELLIGENCE, 2014, 2015, 2016 AND 2017
OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT in the industry, 2017
Finalist for Canadian Mortgage Award for Outstanding Philanthropy & Community Service
2018/2019 SPEAKING EVENTS
- Toronto Mortgage Symposium, February 28
- Connect Women, Whitby, March 20
- Saskatoon Mortgage Symposium, April 10
- Winnipeg Mortgage Symposium, April 12
- Ottawa Mortgage Symposium, April 25
- Company of Women, Ajax, May 8
- Burnaby Mortgage Symposium, Vancouver, May 17
- AMBA - MPC Conference, Alberta, May 28 & 29
- Halifax Mortgage Symposium, June 11
- Mortgage Professionals of Canada Conference Montreal, October 28-29 / Toronto November 13-14
- JOURNALISM - HUMBER COLLEGE
- LICENSED MORTGAGE AGENT WITH FSCO SINCE 2009
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST CREDENTIAL FROM IDFA